Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday

Hello blogreaders! Karol here. Since there's not a lot of physical stuff going on on the grounds, I thought that I'd answer the question, "So what do you do when you're not at camp?" Here's what I did today:
7:00-8:00 am - run
8:00-8:30 am - shower
8:45-9:00 am - met with the guy we order our t-shirts from
9:00-9:15 am - showed Richard and Brian a job that Little Tony had left for them
put up blue tape in closet in craft cabin and painted first coat of a stripe
9:15-9:20 am - spackled holes in table tops that I'm redoing for our patio
9:20-9:35 am - ordered a plant for Jen's grandma's funeral, made two doctor appointments and talked to Jeff Sielaf about some tomato plants he's going to give us.
9:35-9:40 am - got together all of DJ's socks for a bleaching/whitening
9:40-9:45 am - painted the spackled holes on the table
9:45-10:00 am - charted (made diagram) of the gardens at Camp Daniel
10:00-10:20 am - breakfast
10:20-10:35 am - worked on paint and countertop samples for a lady I'm helping with her kitchen remodel.
10:35-11:00 am - Set up office to work with Chrissy later/finished charting garden/talked to Johanna whom was weeding her adopted garden at Camp Daniel
11:00-11:45 am - finished painting the stripe in the bathroom, and touched up the blue paint in the whole bath (the fun grout job left some mess on the walls)
11:45-12:00 - returned some phone calls and got camp banners from the garage so I know what size to make the one for this year.
12:00-2:30 pm - Chrissy and I went over the menu details for camp this year
2:30-3:00 pm - the internet isn't working in the office. I called Centurytel for some troubleshooting. No luck. They're sending a repairman out tomorrow.
3:00-3:30 - lunch
3:30-4:10 pm - mulch the garden behind the snack stand and plant a shrub by the lake
4:10-5:45 pm - I sewed the fabric to make the banner for camp this year and started on the shower curtain for the small bath in the Craft Cabin
5:45-7:15 pm - went to my client's house to decide on the finishes for her new kitchen
7:15-8:00 pm - Jen left a message while I was going saying she needed a phone number from the office, so I got that and talked to her for a while. I checked on the kids up at Jo's and said hello to Molly, whom is staying at grandma's for a few days. I emailed Tony giving him phone messages received today.
8:00-8:30 pm - while my dinner was in the oven, I did some research online. Thankfully, our Internet still works
8:30-9:30 pm - tucked in the kids and read a chapter of Harry Potter to them.
9:30 pm - Frost warning tonight! Gee, I thought it was June. Had to go outside and cover a bunch of plants.
9:30-10:30 pm - wrote this blog!

Sorry if that's everything you never wanted to know. Good thing is, next time someone asks what it is I do all day, I can refer them to this blog!

3 comments:

  1. You don't need to apologize. It only confirms what I already know. You are crazy busy! You do an awesome job with everything you lay your hands on. You're awesome Karol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony is so fortunate that he married you, Karol, and he knows it. We are blessed to have you not only in our family but in our church family as well. I look forward to greater things being accomplished for His Kingdom both at Camp Daniel as well as Living Hope Church. We love and appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gee Karol, what do you do in your spare time?

    ReplyDelete